The line tool has been extended!
Hold down the
SHIFT key while drawing a line to constrain its angle to multiples of 45 degrees.
Hold down the
CTRL key while drawing a line to extend it to both sides from its origin.
- For when you're staying up way too late and your eyes get tired, you can now enable night mode from the settings dialog.
- The Wikipedia snippets have been shortened a tiny bit. 500 characters was a bit much.
- Collaboration rooms have received an icon.
- Collaboration rooms now count the number of rounds played.
- Fixed: Collaboration rooms did not work properly.
- Fixed: Rooms cards in the room list (lobby) with more than one word list were sometimes growing too wide in Firefox, breaking the layout.
- Fixed: One of the recent updates to Firefox broke the drawing history :o
- Fixed: Position of the drawing tool boxes was not remembered between sessions.
- Fixed: The button to hide the player list on small screens was not positioned correctly.
- Icons indicating the rooms' languages have been added to the room list.
- The room list is now sorted by language, then by room name (custom rooms still appear at the bottom).
- The found word is now emphasized in your correct guess to make it more visible when your guess contained more than just the drawn word.
- Fixed: The drawn word did not show correctly in the drawing history.
You can now access the player list on small screens by tapping the players button.
The settings, account, and room settings dialogs have been adjusted for small screens.
The drawing tool boxes can now be collapsed on small screens by tapping their handle.
After a round you can now click on the words to reveal a short description from Wikipedia.
Mobile users rejoice! Limited support for small screens has been added.
- In addition to the Escape key, private chat can now also be ended by pressing Enter / Return while the input field is empty.
- The latest updates are now also shown on the home / login page.
- The server is now a little more forgiving towards poor connections (required ping response time has been increased).
- Close guesses are now also highlighted in the artist's chat box.
- A guess that finds one of the words is now also highlighted in the chat box (in addition to the notification).
- Hints for multiple words / phrases are now separated with
| instead of
,. That should increase readability of the hints.
- The break in the chat box after a round now also shows the players that have found the word.
- The player list in the lobby got a little narrow sometimes. Now its minimum width has been increased.
- When a room operator changes the room settings player are now notified about the changes.
- To see the current room settings (while inside the room) you can click on the room's title.
- Fixed: "Number of words to score" was not remembered when opening the dialog to change room settings.
- Fixed: In multi-puzzle games you were only notified once you found all words, not for each one.
- Fixed: "Words to score" could not be higher than the number of options to choose from.
- Fixed: Umlauts and other language-specific characters showed up alongside punctuation in hints.
- The last missing sound effects have been added for "dance", "kiss", and "smile".
- Fixed: The icon highlighting the current artist did not always udpate properly.
- The time scored points are shown at the end of a round has been increased.
- The time notifications are shown has been increased.
- A hint has been added to the chat input field telling you to press Escape to stop sending private messages.
- Private conversations can now be color coded. You can turn on player-specific background colors for private messages in the settings dialog.
- The player and friend lists now have little arrows indicating whether the list has been collapsed or not.
- Names of players in the same room can be autocompleted in the chat input box by pressing the tab key
⭾. Press the key multiple times to cycle through all players.
- The number of messages kept in the chat when switching rooms has been reduced for better performance.
- The handling of sound effects has been improved to avoid unexpected behavior (like hearing the hurry-up music twice).
- Fixed: The current artist was not highlighted in the player list upon joining a room.
- Fixed: Long words in chat messages caused horizontal scrolling in the chat box.
- Fixed: Close and correct guesses were not blocked in private messages.
- Contents of the chat are now remembered when switching between rooms and the lobby.
- The "You have found the word" notification now also tells you which word you have found.
- Your close guesses are highlighted in the chat window.
- A break is shown in the chat after a round and displays the word from that round.
- Selecting text in the chat is now possible.
- Typing anything while the chat is out of focus now automatically puts the focus back on the chat input field.
- Fixed: A player's context menu still showed "Remove friend" after they had been removed from your friend list.
- Fixed: The away status of players in the friend list was not updated properly.
- Fixed: Hints for puzzles with multiple words did not show the spaces between the words.
- As long as you have saved an e-mail address with your account you can now request a password reset link in case you have forgotten your password.
- The base volume for all sound effects has been increased. Make some noise!
- The drawing cursor's contrast has been increased to make it more visible while drawing.
- Alternative drawing cursors can be selected from the settings menu.
- Default names for new players are now "Doodle" or "Bash" instead of "Newbie".
- Fixed: The chat used to scroll slightly up when you started drawing and then not automatically scroll down again when new messages where added.
- Fixed: Opera also had some problems with the chat window overflowing. No more I say!
- Focus is now restored to the chat input field after clicking on buttons. Keep on typing!
- Fixed: Firefox had the chat grow out of view as messages where added. That should no longer happen.
- Fixed: The player profiles and menus now scroll when their content is too big for the page.
- Fixed: The chat no longer scrolls up after clicking the "toggle size" button.